View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2013, 06:06 PM
Thursday
Feeling better?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
I see them pulling another HG/SS. What wasn't there isn't available unless related to a direct line or unavailable due to evolutionary restrictions, like Dusclops can't evolve because Reaper Cloth isn't available until post game and Nosepass can't evolve because there is no Magnet area. Eevee may be restricted into not being able to evolve into Glaceon/Leafeon because those kinda areas weren't available in those games much like Eevee couldn't evolve into Espeon/Umbreon because time wasn't incorporated into FR/LG.

So a lot of lines would get a shafted evolutionary pool. Though ones that evolve by attack would still be able to.

So I can see HG/SS E4 treatment. They have the same mirrored teams again and improve them in the post game for rematches.
While I agree that it will probably be like the original but I do think they will add in some extra evolutions by using places already there , like probopass by using new mauvilles generator kind of like how they used chargestone cave or even adding in extra evolutions for the E4, like froslass, Dusknoir, or glaceon (shoal cave, anyone?). I would love for them to change it up a bit :D

Click on the picture to see the page for the challenge