In-Game Team Questions (and Incomplete Team Help)
View Single Post
March 22nd, 2013, 06:13 PM
Join Date: Mar 2013
Hello my friends!
I have been playing pokemon, casually, since I first for Pokemon Red back in the day. My first real video game. Recently, I've been getting back into it and decided to make a serious team.
Grass is my favorite type, despite some of it's pitfalls. But, besides them, I still want to train a team that I enjoy rather than selling out and taking Pokemon I don't like for their effectiveness. The lineup I chose is, I think, a pretty good team for basics.
What I need help on is Movesets; I am completely new to Generations III+, so am a little lost. Here's my team lineup.
- Going to be one of my Tanks. He's got a lot of defense right now and is one of my oldest pokemon(got him from a friend from HG I think?). Probably want to use him as my first in the lineup, and give him some battle buffing abilities like Sunny Day. Thoughts?
- Another tankish Pokemon, his defense is great, but doesn't have as good resistances as Venasaur.
- My newest team member, I really like this guy. The fighting in him gives him 6 resistances total, and 4 vulnerabilities. Very high special defense, which is kinda needed.
- Needed a pokemon with Fly, tbh. But, he's not a bad 'mon, just not as good as the other in my lineup.
- A real beast. Huge pain to level up for some reason, but he's only got 2 vulnerabilities and a truckload of resists.
- Probably my favorite, no idea why haha! My only Grass only, but he can learn some good moves.
If anyone has some links or guides on the best Grass-type moves, or certain moves that you think would benefit the team, would be much obliged! Also, any expertise you'd be willing to share on held items(right now I'm using a mixture of Big Roots, Miracle Seeds, and Scopes I think), would enjoy.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ZakFaire
Find all posts by ZakFaire
Find threads started by ZakFaire
Ignore Posts by ZakFaire