View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2013, 01:09 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Played Diamond 3 times technically. I first got it for Christmas in 2008 and played it the first time. Then while on vacation in Atlanta in 2010 I lost my copy of Diamond in the hotel. I only got 7 badges and never had a chance to beat Volkner or the E4. Then for Christmas 2011, I bought I new copy with my gift money. I messed around on the last guy's file, then transferred his Pokes to my White and HeartGold , and reset the game and started a new one. Though I wasn't satisfied with the new game I had so I restarted again. Now I'm currently playing through my third time around and I hope to actually beat the game this time. :D

Platinum I honestly didn't have until last Christmas (2012) when I bought I used copy with the money I got as a gift. I'm still kind of messing around with the last person's save so I still haven't played it myself in a way yet. So once I get a few more Pokemon (spefically Heatran) and then transfer their Pokemon to my other games, I'll restart the game and finally play Platinum personally for the first time.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]