Thread: Geo's Pixels
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2013 (1:56 AM).
Evil Trainer
Nature: Naughty
Originally Posted by ★Hoenn★ View Post
That is so epic. That Why-Well-Tell is so epic.

Not going off-hand, but I really think that that Delibird Packing Co. could use a good flag. Also, why not make the entrance into the tent fully a beak? Judging by the quality of the pixels, it is very professional, and deserves an award. You, sir, have to get a Medal for this kind of business.

I in particular like that Yveltal icon, perhaps you can make the second frame? It really looks in shape, and I assume you've used the same colours of the regular palette? Anyhow, it looks great!

You'd better coin in some CSS for the thread, man.

Haha thanks a lot ;D tbh I don't really plan on changing the design but thanks for the suggestions

and for the icon I suppose I could, it only has the one frame atm because the game i made it for only uses the one frame as of right now

I will start to code in some css eventually but I'm too lazy atm XD

Originally Posted by TheLadyHum View Post
Wow, I've only just started looking at Pixel Art, and I'm already super-inspired! The tutorial is really helpful because I actually wouldn't know where to start, I'd probably start from the top and just draw away, never really getting anywhere because everything was horribly proportioned.

I'm sure there'll be a place for sprites somewhere in X and Y, at least I hope so - it's such a core part of the pokemon gaming experience!

glad I could help put somewhat!

I wish there would be sprites in xy but I have a feeling that there wont be :/

And heres something new :D

Made this as a present for my friend Zerudez on deviantart for his 21st birthday, its of his fakemon Wolverize :D
.:Sprite Thread