View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2013, 12:03 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
The Adventures of Giovanni Luca
That Damned Brotad
Somehow the pokeball disintegrated. That Brotad was invinsible, it seemed like. To make matters worse, Linkin Park was playing. Everything was going south. "Howler, we can't lose to this guy." There was no way in hell that they would lose to a Linkin Park-loving Lotad. Especially one that played his music out loud. Despite all of the natural disasters occuring, there would be no fear radiating from Gio's face, nor Howler's. "I KNOW THE SECRET OF YOUR IMMORTALITY AND INVINCIBILTY!" Gio looked to Howler, who nodded in understanding. "HOWLER, USE POISON FANG TO TAKE HIS POWER SOURCE!" The Poochyena was springing forward in an instant. He was closing in fast. Almost as fast as Brotad could move. It managed to swing out of the way, but Howler was close. So close that he took off something of Brotad's: The sun-glasses. While Brotad was shocked, Howler locked his teeth into his leaf and tossed him. Before Brotad could stand up, Giovanni tossed out a pokeball and watched Brotad disappear into it, then walked over to the sun-glasses and picked them up. Hopefully they were Brotad's source of power.
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy