Thread: [Developing] Pokemon: Mystical Grief
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2013 (12:53 PM).
Valar Dohaeris

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by JNathan:
This is a really good idea. The PokeBracer seems like a really innovative device. I like how you replaced the menu with it. The story seems great and the sprites are really good. Looking forward to the making of this!
Thanks! I've been working a lot with the main idea and concepts of the game so I'm glad you like it.

Quote originally posted by Dradier234:
I have to say, this thread is really organized, I love the fakemon!
Thanks a lot! I was afraid people didn't liked the sprites.

Quote originally posted by ChaosLord:
Like the idea, except that you totally trolled the whole "experienced" trainer thing by having Volkner take away your whole Pokemon. Would be more realistic if you were able to keep at least one of them.
That was the part I was trying to change, I don't really want you to keep one of those Pokémon because it would make the game lose it's excitement, and making other Pokémon catch up with the level of your main would be a pain (You just won at the Battle Frontier, so minimum Lv:50). As for the team you had before your Pokémon were taken away, Volkner's Raichu it's the main Pokémon. It wouldn't be exciting to have a level 50 fully evolved one.

Anyway, the way you lose your Pokémon it's a provisional idea for now, I've been struggling a lot to came up with something good but everything I think of are clichés, so if anyone gets a better idea I would definitely appreciate it and use it with the proper permission

deviantART:
~Akkien
Please forgive my horrible english as it's not my primary language.