Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2013 (03:23 PM). Edited March 23rd, 2013 by faku1810.

That's great! I just downloaded the new version, and yeah, i know it's a work in progress, but i'm glad to see it slowly getting better and it's good if i can help someway or another, i just try to describe things as clearly as possible.

I used rare candy on porygon to do a quick check and it evolved just fine, so i'm now on my way to the catacombs before training it properly. Btw, I just remembered a glitch in 4-points isle where you could walk over two tiles of water just after you get there, and I saw you fixed it already. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to happen, but i got my mudkip there in my first visit

Also you literally CAN get stuck on a rock after catching Groudon if you jump on the upper ledges (actually, you can jump on any rock there, but can walk away after, only the upper ones get you stuck). I found that accidentally though, i don't think anyone would intentionally try to jump there, and you can always use Escape Rope anyways.

Edit: A quick question, when you're flying to Rock Tunnel, is it supposed to say 000 or OOO in the map? (not sure what it is, probably the first)..