Old March 24th, 2013 (01:08 AM).
david tennant so much!

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by Dialga255:
Okay,My Character:

Character's Name:
Doctor Who

What Series He/She is from: Doctor Who

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why):He is timelord (a last one of a civilization that was the first created by arceus ,he also has a very strong bond with arceus.)that stuck in omni region, and you are the first person that saw him. He sense a dark power that brought him and TARDIS to this world.

What Pokemon should He/She have:
He should have some pysihic pokemon like elgeyem or beeheyem,Or prethistorical pokemon. Maybe some legendary that controls time and space and distorsion world.

That you guys should pick. The best to balance game.But i think that this character would be awesome.
hey i posted that one! and i agree that the doctor should be in this game
Quote originally posted by kinataki:
Character's Name: the doctor or just david tennant

What Series He/She is from: surprisingly, doctor who

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): he is a damn time lord. and he is on pokemon platinum too (looker)

What Pokemon should He/She have: mysterious pokemon. like like solrock, lunatune or something like these

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: 9 seriously. i love david tennant and he must be for for everywhere!

just look at that and say this isnt david tennant