View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2013 (2:08 AM).
the pretender
Gold Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Aslan
Hmm I have played Crystal before on an emulator so a bond sort of grew between me and Kris. Overall I'd say I would prefer is she was the protagonist of HG/SS, she has a much better design. Lyra's is sort of childish and out of place-looking, it doesn't look fit for the design of an actual trainer to be quite honest. I liked Kris's design mainly because it was so simple, just a short and a top, no huge hats or anything which I liked. Also I'm agreeing Lyra's constant calls about her Marill evolving, I was really excited to see her and maybe hope to even battle but it turns out it's the same old Marill when we meet again, which is disappointing.

I was surprised to be honest seeing Kris not make a return because in the originals R/B/G/Y, the protagonist Red made a return in FR/LG, so I was sort of expecting Kris to make a return, if she followed the same path of being in her game's remake like Red. But yeah overall it was disappointing she wasn't included in the games! But overall I would of preferred Kris as the protagonist over Lyra, I'm not saying Lyra is a bad character though. She's cheerful and friendly which is always good but Kris stands out so much more to me.
"Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers
are proud to present
THE MARAUDER'S MAP"