Nintendo WFC Problem?
View Single Post
March 24th, 2013 (11:12 AM).
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in so sorry in advance D:
Anyway, I have a Windows 7 64-bit computer and I upgraded my computer just to get XP Mode and get the WFC Connector working because I'm tired of going up to my mom's computer to use it (her computer is running Windows Vista). However, after successfully installing it in XP Mode, when testing the connection, I always get disconnected.
It would connect for ~8 seconds, then completely lose connection, saying it's error 52103. So I don't know what to do with it from here.. I've tried:
- Restarting computer
- Restarting computer while still having the USB plugged in
- Restarting XP Mode
- Released then reattached the USB in XP Mode
* I know they discontinued the WFC USB drivers
* Please don't link the Nintendo Troubleshoot website with the error because I've checked and it doesn't closely help
* My router should be compatible with the USB because it works on my mom's computer
* It's not the server's problem cus it still works with my mom's computer currently
* I've tried installing 1.07 first, not working, tried 1.06 (which I'm using on my mom's computer so I thought it would work with 1.06)
* I've searched the 'net and still didn't get a decent answer
Joined Jul 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to zeee
Find all posts by zeee
Find threads started by zeee
Ignore Posts by zeee