View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2013 (01:01 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Lune - A new friend

Lune, who was in the air yet again, noticed a girl had begun talking to Tac. Only, the thing was, she didn't exactly feel like a girl... Anyways, thoughts aside, she listened in on their conversation, which went pretty normally. Tac appeared that his hands were tiring, and eventually it came to sign language. Lune was quite suprised when the girl actually understood, and could in fact, sign back. Tac invited this new girl, who had said her name was Olivia, to Richard's coffee shop, which delighted Lune. Perhaps, just perhaps, Tac could make a new friend his own age that would look past his disability!

Lune landed next to Tac as he stood, and she noticed him. Another Angel. Lune almost lept for joy. Not only would Tac make a new friend, but he'd be making friends with someone with an Angel! Someone that Lune could actually interact with!! She walked over to him, he seemed engrossed in his own thoughts, and tapped his shoulder. Finally, someone to talk to! Lune's outlook on the day had changed dramatically, it was one of the best in her life!