View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2013 (03:55 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria - An interesting visitor

Aria was pulled from her small world by a small sound. It wasn't a loud or complex sound, in fact, it was a simple knock to the door. Something Aria hasn't expected to hear again. She stood, and wiped the remains of her tears away. Straightening her shirt, she walked to the door, opening it slightly. A shortish boy stood on the porch, shaggy brown hair covering his head. However, it wasn't that that shocked her. The way he stood, shoulders set slightly back, eyes glinting... For an instant, Aria saw her father standing there. She shook her head, and opened the door completely. She blinked a few times before saying, "Can I help you?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Makoto

Makoto had become interested in the old tire swing attached to a tree that had maintained itself over the years, despite obvious wear. He was hesitant to get on; the role appeared to be rotting. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone knocking, and he spotted a boy on the doorstep of the house. Makoto ducked down behind the tree, ready to sprint over if Aria would need him.