View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2013 (03:58 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Oh, I'm actually scheduled for a Self Defense and Intermediate battling class. Pretty excited about that. Oh and I have a class relating to berrys and Poffin making! I might grab a quick snack at the Cafeteria. I might be running late pretty soon but I'm cool with walking with you two." Mark replied. He was very excited to go to this class... he wanted to learn more battling techniques from these various trainers, no matter how obscure. It was improving his skills very quickly. Iny was up for tagging along as well!

"Well then ladies, I'll lead the way to the Cafeteria!" Mark said as he headed out the door. If he was going to a self defense class he needed to be filled up after all...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)