View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2013, 06:42 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Steven Yew - The first students

Yew looked up from the papers he had in front of him as a student entered. He smiled and waved slightly, but his introduction was slightly interrupted by another student entering. Deciding that it was a hopeless cause, Yew sat back in his chair, watching the students with interest. The girl appeared to be an avid student, a notebook and pencil already in front of her. The boy, on the other hand, simply sat down. The eevee in his hands seemed to have a sort of rivalry with the girl's Scizor, which had found a nice spot on the wall. Yew smiled at this. Young rivalry was always fun. Hell, he'd feuded with the great Gary Oak a bit when the two first met! Well, that aside, Yew clicked a few keys on his laptop, bringing up the days notes, which would be presented via PowerPoint. He waited to turn on the overhead projector; there were still two students due. Tetra, on the other hand, had begun sketching the statue on Yew's desk to pass the time. Yew grinned as she did, for his Gardevoir was actually an amazing artist, a skill she seemed to have picked up on their travels. Yew laced his hands behind his head, leaning the chair back some. There wasn't a bell schedule to his extent of knowledge, so he would start the class as soon as all the students were present. Well, with some restraints... Yew didn't want to be waiting for a student that wasn't going to show up...