View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Is it just me, or do Lucario and Chatot both have horrible movepools? Lucario still hasn't learned any decent Fighting moves beyond Reversal (which itself works best near death), and Chatot's only Flying move is Mirror Move. I know these are both Gen. IV imports, but really...they don't have much to work with for being imported. I still have Quick Attack (all right, somewhat OK), Foresight (...?), and Counter (groan) on Lucario. Not liking the idea that I might be FORCED to use TMs, would rather use another Fighting type (Scrafty has a good movepool by comparison).

EDIT: FINALLY learned Cross Chop at Lv.49. Only 5 PP however. Man, Lucario is not easy to train in this hack.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Last edited by Cyclone; March 24th, 2013 at 08:51 PM.