View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2013 (10:49 PM). Edited March 24th, 2013 by awolfsquared.
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by Curious.:
By far, by FAR, generation I and V. One because...in my opinion, the region's design is extremely boring and lack-luster compared to that of Johto's, Hoenn's or Sinnohs. Black and White proved to be terrible games for me, most of the Pokemon, (there were a few shining starts like Reuniclus, Krookodile, Liepard, Seismitoad, Beartic, Volcarona etc), proved to be horrifically ugly. But that's just my opinion! :]
While I disagree with you on Gen V being overrated and personally say it's underrated, (Learned to love alot of the Pokemon myself and only thing it lacked to me was the region.) I can definitely agree that Gen I is overrated.
Don't get me wrong, I love gen 1 and all the generations. I grew up with gen 1, it was the generation that got me into Pokemon. Red was the first game I played. Though now when I play through it ,it doesn't seem the same to me. Of course it's nostalgic, but Kanto is sort of boring after playing through the region in 6 games. Plus there's tons of glitches and ugly sprites.

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter