View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2013 (11:45 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - History/Mythology Class

Hm... Brian didn't seem the least bit prepared. That was obviously a sign of him not caring much about his schoolwork. She hated what she was about to do... though he WAS Mark's friend... and Mark would no doubt want to have times where she would be in the same room with Brian...

Lucia dug out a pencil and walked over to Brian, "Here, looks like you need one." She was silent for a moment, "Look, I can understand... about last night. I suppose I was too energetic for you, but you are Mark's friend... and I'm sure there will be times in the future where we will be in the same room simply because we are helping Mark out or something. But... " She frowned. "You won't have to worry about the whole dating thing or helping me find a spot. Valorie dumped him, broke his heart." She sighed.

"Anyway, Mark will still be thinking about that even though I did what I could last night. So, can we just put aside this feud for now? It does seem a bit childish now that I think about it."

Meanwhile Roberto just stared at the Eevee, "You started it, not me little miss anger." He said with a simple shrug.