View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2013, 04:35 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
This sounds awesome! I'mma make an alpha SU!

Name: James Bullwick

Nickname: Bull

Appearance: Bull stands at about 6'7, and weighs about 200 pounds. His face is angular, and he has a chiseled chin and deep blue eyes, so deep they look purple. He is a muscular Pure-Heart, with ripped abs and bulging muscles. He has long brown hair that hangs down to his shoulders, but he keeps it in a ponytail for various reasons. (In the history as well) His big, rounded shoulders have the power to take down a Rhydon, due to hours spent sparring and training with Tank. James doesn't wear a shirt very often, half to impress the ladies, and half to prove that he's quite the bad ass. He wears khaki shorts, partially because he dislikes gym shorts and pants, and mainly because he hates not wearing khakis. He has a watch on his left wrist, and black sneakers.

Personality: Bull is very reckless. He refuses to believe that his way is the right way. He isn't what you would call intelligent. In fact, he's a bit on the dim side. If he likes you, he would die before he sees you dead. His time spent in the arena leads him to think that he's the best of the best...mainly because he IS one of the best. He is very smooth with the ladies, and being a famous arena fighter just adds that extra pinch of awesomness. He has strong allegiance to the Pure-Hearted, and he hates humans.

History: Bull was born before the apocalypse in Pastoria City. He was a great trainer with his Snorlax, and when he found out he was a Pure-Hearted, he became one of the greatest warriors in their ranks. He joined the fight against the humans eagerly and vowed that he would defeat anyone who opposed him or the Pure-Hearted. He was one of the first to be put into the arena, and when he got in there, he thrashed everyone who he went against. He found special favor with the higher commanders, so he lives in a fancy house with everything he could possibly want.

Class: High (Will be exlained in the history)

Pokemon: Snorlax

Nickname: Tank

Personality: Tank is not like your everyday Snorlax. He's big, strong, and fearsome. He deosn't sleep or eat his days away in bliss. He's a powerful, strong fighting machine. He and Bull are the best of friends, and they do almost everything together: Eat, sleep, fight, and everything in between...well, almost everything.

Moves: Giga Impact, Crunch, Hyper Beam, Ice Punch, Rest, Snore

Other: (Optional. Extra stuff about your Pokemon you feel important about them, past trainers etc.)

Last edited by <Challenger>; March 26th, 2013 at 06:20 AM.