What's your least favorite Pokémon [of Each Type]?
View Single Post
March 26th, 2013 (12:03 AM).
Let the legend begin.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hmm, I've never really thought of my least favorites from each type before, but here it goes. A majority of these will probably just be based off of design, since there are very few Pokemon I actually hate.
- Metapod. Just a useless Pokemon, unless you evolve a Caterpie into one. (Butterfree's actually my favorite Bug type).
- Sharpedo. I've always hated it's Rough Skin ability, especially when using multi-strike moves.
- Altaria. Nothing says Dragon better than a cute looking bird with cloudy wings.
- Stunfisk. Honestly can't find much appealing about a flat, land-dwelling electric fish.
- Monferno/Infernape. Did we honestly need another set of Fire/Fighting starters? Really?
- Pignite/Emboar. Did we honestly need another set of Fire/Fighting starters? Really? (wait, this seems familiar...)
- Gyarados. I actually love Gyarados, but it's always bothered me that it should really be part-Dragon, not Flying.
- Shedinja. I love to use it, but it's an absolute pain to face if you go in un-prepared.
- Abomasnow. Another Pokemon that I actually like, but it's part-Grass typing just seems so out of place.
- Palpitoad. For some reason, it's stupid wiggling sprite always bothers me. I'm fine with Seismitoad/Tympole, though.
- Cryogonal. Ah, a lifeless snowflake. At least the Vanillish line has the ability to show some emotions.
- Meloetta. I have no problem with Meloetta itself, but there I think a Normal type legendary kind of defeats the purpose of "Normal".
- Tentacool. Out of all the other overly common Pokemon, Tentacool's the only one I hate with a passion.
- Abra. Don't hate it, but I'm just fearing the day when I find a shiny Abra, and it uses Teleport before I can catch it.
- Roggenrola. Bad name pun, and a design so simplistic that it feels like no effort was put in whatsoever.
- Probopass. An absolutely ridiculous looking Pokemon that doesn't seem to have a reason to be part-Steel type.
- Tentacool. Did I mention I hated Tentacool with a passion? Because I do.
Pokémon Poll of the Week X:
Oh, Baby Baby
Caption Contest #1
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Osiris
Find all posts by Osiris
Find threads started by Osiris
Ignore Posts by Osiris