View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013 (04:36 AM).
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
In my defence, the mud slap tactic wasn't my idea, and to be honest, I was confused with what mechanics I was supposed to use since the gameplay section in the OP tells the RP is more true to the anime mechanics, while the rules say we ought to follow gameplay mechanics. I kinda took the middle route with that by not having the mud slap damage Mathilda, but it did distract her somewhat for the Swablu to mount an attack on her. Also, Kilohertz's moves are fine, so I'll pass up on the mud shot.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."