Thread: [Gallery] Loki's Gallery
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2013 (05:03 AM).
Screamer

Nature: Naughty
utau__shoichiro_by_taiwonton-d5yfnpr.png
Out of all your updates, this one irks me the most. Can't put my finger on it but it seems as if it has something to do with the mouth's positioning. Or maybe the width of the lips. Orrr now that I think about it, it might just be the fact that upper lip's mid portion has been drawn to the left of where it probably should've been. You know, the part which is normally just below the nose? Yeah, I suck at explaining but I hope you get it. Apart from that, the hair to the left - the curl feels a little unnatural too. Don't know if this is just me or not because I don't really see any problems with hair or positioning of mouth/the way it has been drawn in any other pics. The only exception is this one. :x Buuut, moving onto the positives! This was mostly a coloring experiment, right? You've done really well in that regard, imo. Shading is really nice too.

As for your other works, they're just great. Love Comic 1. Though I feel some space between the upper and the lower part of the strip is a little unnecessary. But that's just me nitpicking. All in all, awesome stuff. Really would love to see more of these comic strips again. They're really well done. Screw that, everything's well done. So yeah, don't..don't disappear again, alright?

edit; She really DOES resemble ariel, haha. But she's cute. :]

« screamer n devourer of souls /æ/ main account /æ/ theme »