View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2013, 12:18 PM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by !MaX! View Post
Hhhhmmm...I'm gonna call Chrono Trigger...although the guys at Square Enix are notorious for shutting down hacks of their games!
Hacking CT could be fun. I don't think Square has any reason to shut down hacks of CT, the reason why Crimson Echoes was prevented from being released was probably just because of DS version of CT coming out in the time. At least, this is what I've heard some people in "romhacking(dot)net" talking about.

Quote:
I see it's taking you longer to get the next beta out!

Good!

It's gonna be even better!

I hope the daycare is in there!

Good luck with the beta!

I will be around to get it!
Thanks, and dayrace ( yeah,dayrace ) is definitely in there. But a whole different thing is, if you actually "find time" into using it

The quality of beta 3.0 doesn't even come close to this one, that I can guarantee
Been saying this like a dozen times already, but it's true. Beta 3 is just some "demo" of what I've reserved for the next release.

When you learn more and more all the time, you'll eventually pass a point when you can do many things you could not have done before. It would have been easy if I could have done everything well from the start, but I didn't so therefore I've had to redo a lot. And some things were also poorly implemented because of my laziness which I've fixed by now too.

Quote:
In the meantime, the Ruby Destiny series got me into playing hacks from the 3rd generation Pokemon games, so if you ever make a hack from those games as you said, you can be sure that I will follow you!
I most likely won't create any hacks after this one. I might start developing games later on though, since I started studying programming in uni a couple of months ago.
Those would come to commercial business though. I've already done enough fan-made games, this shall be the last one unless I make a sequel to Dark Energy that is.

But impossible to say anything more as of now yet.

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations