View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2013 (05:16 AM).
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Well, I finally got the basement thingie I've been working on working...except for a few bugs. Here's what I did:
Gave the upstairs room (the one that can only place dolls and cushions) the Secret Base tilesets
Inserted floor, wall, and staircase tiles from the original room to the Secret Base tileset
Replaced Palette 7 with the same palette as the original room
Edited the Secret Base furniture tiles to replace the floors and walls

The end result is exactly what I wanted, a fully customizable room. However, it still has problems. When a decoration is about to be placed, it looks glitchy, but once it's placed, it looks fine. That's a bit of annoyance I'd like to fix but acceptable if it can't. The major problem is, when I leave the room and come back, the decorations are all gone. The game recognizes their existence since I can still put them away, but they're just...gone. Similar to when I attempted to place decorations in the non-compatible room.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3