View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Synerjee
the oncoming storm.

Nature: Relaxed
For emulators, get DesMuMe. You can easily download it from the internet for free. Just Google up DesMuMe emulator and viola~ As for VisualBoyAdvance, it works perfectly fine. Go ahead with it!

As for games, I highly recommend you start with Red/Blue/Yellow first. Since you must be pretty new to Pokemon, it's the first generation and will get things rolling and will help you learn a lot more about the games in general. You can then proceed to the next generation and then the next and so on.

The order of the games is:

Red/Blue/Yellow -> Gold/Silver/Crystal -> Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald -> Pearl/Diamond/Platinum -> Black/White -> Black2/White2

in that order. You can play them in any order you prefer though. It's entirely up to you. c:

Also, there are a few spinoffs which I have played and can strongly recommend to you. They are Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (PMD): Explorers of Darkness/Time and PMD: Explorers of Sky. Darkness/Time are somewhat similar, but Time has a slightly different storyline. Although the concept isn't quite the same as the original Pokemon games, it's a must-play!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else. All the best! c:

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family