View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2013, 10:29 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Kion Gavin - Classroom

Gavin looked straight into the eyes of Frio. After a few moments, there was silence, and then, Gavin couldn't hold it in anymore. "Pfft." He covered his mouth in an attempt to conceal his laughter. He tried to breathe in and out, but that only led to more laughter. "None of my business? This is our school you're destroying, of course it's my business!" He said between laughs. "That and it's cold in here now. Heck, I might light this place up to make it warm." Then he looked away for a moment and said in a low voice, "Well that might actually cause more damage altogether, plus water and fire damage, which would lead to permanent burns and mold."

Gavin sighed and said, "Anyway, I don't really need to train right now. We'll be fighting him relatively soon, so using any magic or other powers right now would just work to drain us, it's kinda like how studying just before a test can cause you to blank." He scratched his head yet again. "Look, I'm not mad...I'm a little pissed off that its cold in here right now, but I'm just sayin' that this probably isn't the best place to be practicing." Gavin looked past Frio to see Elise cowering in fear, and he raised an eyebrow. He looked down to his arm, where the glow was fading. He was scaring the very ones he sought to protect. He scratched his head again and said, "I'm sorry, I'm not used to all this, yet. I'd personally not let any of us get involved in this, and I'd originally planned to try to take Oz on as best as I could by myself...but now things have gotten complicated. In the past couple of hours I lost my right arm and I've changed...it's hard to control my powers and even my temper...maybe I'll need more help than I can give." He let out a heavier sigh and went to put his sweatshirt back on, "Are you guys okay with all this? I mean, are you okay with the school pitting us students against Fairy Tale?"

Last edited by machomuu; March 31st, 2013 at 03:21 PM.