Borderlands - This ain't no place for no hero
View Single Post
March 29th, 2013 (6:45 PM). Edited March 31st, 2013 by TwilightBlade.
All dreams are but another reality.
Yeah I didn't know the Pirate DLC would be so much fun. The oasis environment was very pretty too. :) Captain Scarlet is more quirky than I expected. I thought she would be very serious, having built a pirate empire and all. I really like the hovercraft boat too. Ozzy and I are often
taking turns driving it. I can't wait to beat the Leviathan!
Get your golden keys while they're hot!
Shift Keys Posted 3/31/2013
Shift Keys Posted 3/29/2013
PC/Mac - KBWJJ-WTXB9-C59J6-WFBTJ-TK6BJ
PS3 - C35BB-SJFJS-WCZTR-KR3T3-BWZBW
Xbox - KTWBB-XBRT9-WWZ3R-WXTT3-S3SX9
Here's some more
. I'm very excited about the increase in backpack space and the ability to reset overall mission progress!
Changes in 4/2 Software Update
- New items in the Black Market:
- One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
- Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
- Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- Various bug fixes.
Ultimate Vault Hunter
Upgrade Pack (Free with Season Pass, $4.99 / 400 Microsoft Points separately)
- Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- Powerful new "Ancient" E-Tech relics and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode Details
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.
- Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.
- No more tutorial missions -- characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the "Cleaning Up the Berg" mission.
- While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player's current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.
- Gameplay changes in UVHM:
- Enemy health generally increased 4x.
- Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
- Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
- Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
- Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
- Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
- Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.
Krieg the Psycho
Action Skill: Buzz Axe Rampage
Hellborn, Mania, and Bloodlust
6 minutes of gameplay footage
Joined May 2007
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to TwilightBlade
Find all posts by TwilightBlade
Find threads started by TwilightBlade
Ignore Posts by TwilightBlade