View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2013 (05:04 AM).
Lightin
Unhatched Egg

Hi..

I actually dont have a problem with the beginning of the game >> loves a challenge..

and I would like to thank you for this awesome long game so far ( I'm in Ice Mt right now and all my pokemon r lvl 40-57 ).. I mean thats crazy for ur usual pokemon game ..

I just hope this game doesnt finish at the elite for Im have so much fun right now <: ..

now.. a few pointers I would like to talk about.. of course these r things that come purely from me..

1. The guyz who give u pokemon r too much imo.. I know its a lovely idea but com'n.. at one point I stopped taking those pokemon <: ..

2. I dont know if this is intended or something but in Ice Mt when I start battling the Team *** Grunts.. the EXP i get is too low.. I'm not sure if this is a bug or something.. But for a traded pokemon ( Phonton ) fighting a lvl 40 Kadabra i get only a BOOSTED 800 EXP (with lucky egg)? I dont know maybe im wrong..

3. putting the 1st 2 gyms in bug and grass rly lights up the choice of pokemon to train.. I mean i got my charizard close to the 3rd gym and my other pokemon are all around lvl 20 at that time..

4. too many wild trainers are bug pokemon users .. i love the design of the girl bug trainer btw :>..

right now im battling the grunts but i will keep u updated.. and btw i dont like legendary pokemon thats much but i do very much like their events..

again this hack is fantastic! thank u for making it..

PS is there a sequel for this hack?

and this is another question on my mind.. Can a hack be made to visit all gyms from the generation I to V? meaning going for all the leagues?(this has nothing to do with this hack though)..

SPOILER ALERT

another thing.. do wild electbuzz evlove or is it only the one at the hometown?