View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Lightblind
For you never shut your eye ~

Nature: Quirky
For being the most expensive entry to the series this far yet having the least amount of content, I'm disappointed. I'm really, truly disappointed.

I'm not saying it's a bad game! It's just that from what I've seen and heard, for every step they've taken forward, they've taken a step backward. It's silly! You say the game is only 14 hours long? Well, the Red and Blue Rescue Team games took nearly 200 hours for me to complete. In my opinion, the Explorers trilogy made up for its shorter length in quality; through an amazing story, a vast selection of playable Pokémon, and a wealth of improvements over its predecessors. Gates to Infinity just... doesn't live up to that. =(

Not to mention the gender selection and downloadable content nonsense. That's really gotten on my nerves. Losing gender equality is ridiculous and where they've gone so far with DLC just feels like a cheap cash-grab. Think of all the things they could do with the system! Character packs, quests, stories, ETC!

I don't mean to sound harsh. Part of me can't wait to jump in and finish the game! And again, I'm not saying that it is a bad game. I just can't see it living up to the series name.

I sincerely hope they step up their game for any possible sequel. They're heading in the right direction! I believe they can do it! This just isn't it.

~ Till the sun is in the sky
Lightblind | Ophelia

Sign the petition for gender equality in Gates to Infinity here!