View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2013 (01:41 PM).
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Daniel was relieved for the class begining. He was about to fall asleep. He listened to the teacher. After the teacher's speech about the class, both Daniel and Draca were nervous. Daniel had never battled ever. At least not anything that could retaliate. But the first task seemed easy, and more interesting to him. He did as the teacher said and took a copy of Pokémon analysis from the back of the room. Draca had also listened so she climbed to her trainer's table. Daniel took a look at the book.
Chapter one - The pokémon's main body. Daniel read quickly the chapter. Daniel opened his notebook and looked at Draca. "A blue slender snake-like body, with no scales. With a very small horn on the head...", Daniel began analisating his pokémon, and writing. Draca looked around. All the other pokémon seemed so tough... She drived her attention to what her trainer was writing. Nothing wrong for now, thought Draca.
((Draca-Dratini))

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...