View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:04 AM
deathbymanga
Mime Jr.

Huh, interesting. It seems using Burst alters your body's physiology to be capable of evolution. But this woman seems to have been experimented on. Most likely by Team Gaia, the rotten Cretans. She might have been a failed experiment which is why it was painful for her to evolve, unless the process is painful for all Pokemon. Huh, I'll have to look into that later when one of my own Pokemon evolve." Finishing his thought process, Rick sprawled out on the ground, extending one leg while keeping the other to his chest.

"I'm sorry for the way I asked the question, but I figured a sensitive one like that would be best asked when we were alone. And I don't know how long that will last, what with the chaos." Rick pulled out his own Burst Heart, showing it to her and giving it a flip, catching it and putting it back in his pocket. "My brother died giving this to me. I'm pretty sure that the people that killed him were the same who are responsible for your predicament. As well as the destruction of the wonderful town. I offer an allegiance. The three of us, counting my assistant, work together to try and defeat Team Gaia. I offer all of my intelligence and skill should you agree." Pulling out Delibird's Pokeball, he released the little guy, letting him sit on his shoulder and bask in the sun while he waited for a reply or for Carol to return with the goods.