View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:02 PM
Ducklighter
Throw caution to the wind.

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Ducklighter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ducklighter Send a message via Skype™ to Ducklighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
While I think it's unlikely, maybe they'd become something more than plus and minus, maybe another type of opposite, like colour, or opposing ideologies?
Yeah, it's just something I was speculating in my mind. Although there wouldn't be any point in introducing any evolutionary forms for them, I could see opposing factors playing a part in their evos. I like the sound of that XD

Also, I loved the backstory of Cubone's skull but I'd love to see a pre evo before the skull because it's kind of confusing to know it hatches with the skull of their dead mother's on them. I don't know, I doubt present Pokemon even hints of Pokemon death anymore but I think that should be corrected or atleast approached.

People have already mentioned Lapras but I would love a pre evolved form of that Pokemon because I've always loved Lapras.

EDIT: I just read Yusshin's post and I was like "yes to all that!". Farfetch'd could definitely use some attention and I would love to see an evolution for that.

What about Girafarig though? I think it could definitely do with an evolved form.

Last edited by Ducklighter; April 1st, 2013 at 11:08 PM.