Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Reborn
View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2013 (4:08 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2013 by Ashka.
First off, enjoying this game immensely. I've been playing through it very quickly and now that I've finished the current beta I'm going back and trying to find all the sidequests (exploring the Wastelands has been a lot of fun). There were a few things I wanted to ask about. Firstly, after I crossed Beryl Bridge for the first time, the boy at the abandoned Power Plant thanked me for defeating Drifloon, but I had never encountered one. I'm worried that I've lost a one-time-only chance to catch one. Also, for choices like Igglybuff/Cleffa, will you get a chance to obtain the one you didn't pick, in the wild or otherwise?

Secondly, I think I need a bit of help finding Munchlax. The Pokedex says it should be in the Wastelands, but I haven't found it in the wild. I thought it was probably in the trees (because Pineco is also apparently available there) but I haven't found any headbutt-able trees so far.

Finally, could I get a small hint as to where to find Shuppet? Sorry for all the questions.