View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2013 (07:57 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2013 by OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire.
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
We're repeating old Pokémon we want evolutions again...which shows just how much demand exists for these Pokémon mentioned to evolve xD.
I believe it's based on a winged snake...it can be better though ... give it an evolution where it's Ground/Flying Gamefreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
I don't understand why people think Bouffalant should be a Tauros evo. So they're both bipedal brown horned mammals, that means they should be related? They're counterparts, like Machop and Timburr, or Geodude and Roggenrola. That's not a "troll connection", it's just people jumping to unreasonable conclusions.

I agree about Luvdisc though. They don't really work as counterparts when one is more complex in design and has better stats. I suspect Alomomola was originally meant as a Luvdisc evo in Gen IV but got left out; since BW didn't have any evos of old Pokémon, they had to make it a standalone. Which was a really stupid decision imo, but they won't change it now.

I agree with all of these. Also, Houndoom needs a cerberus evo. Also, I'm sure it's been said a lot, but Mawile and Sableye need evos too.
Uh Bouffalant and Tauros are quadpedal (walk on all fours) not by bipedal (walk on all twos). Your point still stands however, I don't see the connection between those two...
Speaking of bipedal how about Tauros evolves into a minotaur?