View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Mostly through it. I got past the credits so I just need to do the last part of the storyline after it in terms of the plot. But I loved the game a lot so I ended up playing through the story in 2-3 days. So it's kind of been put on the back burner for a little bit in favor of the other two games I've been playing.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - I bought my 3DS last week to play this game specifically and I'm sure that if I didn't also decide to buy PMD I would be much farther in it. But alas I haven't gotten too far; after Prankster Paradise. Sadly this game has also been kind of put on the back burner in favor of the final game I've been playing lately but I'm sure to come back to it soon.

Tales of the Abyss - Not the 3DS version! I've been replaying the PS2 version after not playing it for years and I'm starting to remember why exactly I enjoyed the game so much and considered it my top favorite for a while before remember Symphonia. Not saying it's taking that place again but I'm coming to realize/remember that is really is a fantastic game and if not next to Symphonia then right under Symphonia in terms of my favorite games.