View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2013, 03:53 PM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
And now for today, now with actual progress!
Spoiler:
Qualzek went to the Veridian Forest Petalburg Woods and met a man named Devon... or something, I wasn't paying attention before being attacked by Team Magma. As a thanks I received my first Great Ball! Hooray!
The first Un-Cut-able tree is found in these woods. They will stay there and mock you if you forget.
Some weird guy gave Qualzek a slightly wet disk with Bullet Seed. Frankly, he disturbs me.
To the north of the creepy guy we found a store where attractive women tend to flowers! One of them gave him a Wailmer pail... despite the fact most kids would have no clue what a Wailmer would be this early in the game.
Gina and Mia say the same thing at the same time during battles. Am I the only one who finds that creepy?
Poor Fisherman Ivan with only three magikarps. He rejects reality and continues to cry himself to sleep, knowing full well he is not a water-pokemon expert like he claims.
Rustburo City! Finally! Hopefully something useful will happen here, rather than just more filler.
Oh, nevermind... Rustburo is just filled with OLD PEOPLE. What a disappointment.
Aaah, but one old person made his worth! He gave Qualzek the Cut HM, free of charge! Whoever you are Cutter, you're very useful!
I stand corrected, old people and little kids. I don't know about Qualzek but I HATE CHILDREN.
Qualzek catches wind of a school and decides brushing up may be a good idea!
Qualzek is then horrified to see the teacher beating children with a Quick Claw, which he then gets for himself. Where are the cops?
Qualzek enters the Rustburo gym and is violently assaulted by three geodudes. Considering how grass and water-types are banned in this challenge, this is not going to be easy...

TEAM:
Spoiler:
ARTHUR, level 15
Male
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, and Ember
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Relaxed

SAMUS, level 12
Female
Moves: Growl, Confusion, and Double Team
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm