View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2013 (04:48 PM).
Cooltrainer Ashley Rose
Booted out - don't be like me!

Location: Don't die. You might get AFTERLIFE>...<3 Ashley Rose Kristiine.
Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by GolurkIsDaBomb:
Oops I forgot about this >_<

Yeah my fakemon don't really have the "pokemon" look to them, which is something I need to work on. My main goal right now is just to make good sprites, as I don't have a lot of experience.

Thank you very much! :D Shading has always been a problem for me, to be honest! If you (or anyone!) have any suggestions for shading/outlines I'd love to hear them, as I feel like that's my main problem. :/

Uh, what do you mean by adding black out? And yeah, Torbat's wing does look like an umbrella XD I was kind of going for the look of a dragon wing folded up... my thought process is hard to explain lol

Thank you! :D I should have those up around February vacation, so around the 15th?

Also, I have a new mon that I did for TWP - It's a final evolution for froakie

Frozeuse (Frog + Gazeuse)

Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon can often be found eating shampoo or soap it has stolen - it makes their manes luxurious.

Pokedex Entry: It's thought that this pokemon gains its ability to fly from eating the bubbles of the hot springs it lives in.

To be honest I think it looks a little plain, but I like complex designs. Thoughts? :D
I like the dsigin tfor the froakie evolution. I like the poekdex aentryise too. I like to see new evolutions for the newer Pokemon. :D Froakie's final evol ....I have problems with shading too, when I sprite.