View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2013 (05:07 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashieFactory View Post
I'd love to join! I actually have MLP playing on Netflix as we speak. My nickname, well I like to be called either Dash or Dashie, and obviously my favorite pony of the Mane Six is Rainbow Dash.

On a discussion-related note, I'm considering watching Snowdrop. I cried during My Little Dashie and I have a soft spot in my heart for fictional characters so I'll most likely cry...
Welcome, Dashie! I was expecting your arrival <3

You really shoud watch Snowdrop. It's by far my favorite fanmade episode. I mean, it did made me cry at least, some people do have some "liquid pride" in them. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
A few of my Skype contacts told me that the Brony community is liking the show for the wrong reasons, and they're saying it's because of the memes like standing Lyra and Trollestia. Is this really true? Have we been liking the show for all the wrong reasons? They also don't like how it's isolating the target demographics (little girls).
I honestly don't see that as a problem. It's basically their opinion about how people reacted to the show as a whole. Like Yoshi mentioned, I also like the show because of the art style, and how the show is produced.
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler
slight leave of absence 12/23 - 12/28 ~ Merry Christmas!