View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2013, 05:50 AM
EnderBrandon
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
Pokémon that have been inserted through cheating are never legal. If you mean will the real game not reject them, then yes, they can be traded. Wifi battles will not allow them in if they are irregular though. Just never trade Pokémon obtained through cheating here, well unless you want an infraction.
Thanks for the info.

I already tried to partipicate in a Wifi-Battle on White with that Magicarp, and it didnt work. I assume if i breed my Pokemon (For example: Wailer) and my main breeding Pokemon does know a Egg move, it will learn it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
If you mean is it legal as in a law in your country, I'm not sure, it'd probably vary where you are.
I dont know if you mean owning a R4 Card (because that is legal in all countries), or owning cheated Pokemon (that is illegal). Afcourse i know the difference about it, dont think im going to abuse it or something.

Just a question to add on- I assume if you keep your cheated Pokemon on the game you made it (for example, i cheat a shiny Dialga on pokemon Platinum), and keep it on that game, not trade it/abuse it, its ok? I wont know why this shouldnt be allowed.