View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2013, 11:22 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by wing44 View Post
Hi all,

I have been looking into the vs seeker option for liquid Crystal and It is meant to work by activating the poke gear. However, when i activate the pokegear, it comes up with the gear options instead - phone etc.

How do I enable VS Seeker?
Well the Pokegear was the VS Seeker itself in here. Never mind just make it as a select option and try it. Mind you not all trainers in both region offer Rematch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
Wew...
My bad since most posts in this topic are noob questions i skip posts and pages so i missed it...

Didnt expect this hack to die atleast now after Link said he got some weeks to work on it and also this hack is almost complete... but its his hack and his life i wish him the best in life...

Is there any 100% finished hack i just see ppl abandon their projects at half way no offence but when u start something and it becomes popular you finish it i seen it many times so its getting frustrating waiting for years to play a finished product and then this :D
Well he actually mentioned he might come back so let us all hope dearly for that and make our prayers

Last edited by alienhunterx; April 4th, 2013 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.