View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2013 (01:01 PM).
Lulu
Yep, that tasted purple.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by warship:
btw how does this challenges' ultimate form work do you need to complete all the eras or something?
Quote originally posted by NecrumWarrior:
I don't believe there is an official ultimate for this challenge. But by normally, there are two ways it could work. The first is to beat all regions using the same set of rules, or era in this case. This is the most common type of ultimate. The other, less common one, is to have you beat all forms of a rule, or era in this case, with a single game. So beating Ruby in every era, and so on. Considering that new eras can be added at any time, the second form is likely not going to be the proper ultimate if she adds one.
Well, there was someone that said they were doing all the Eras.
There's 3 Ultimate Possibilities for this challenge, that's why there's no official section for the Ultimate version.
Some people might want to do all the eras in 1 game, others might want to do 1 era in all the games and then there's those that want to do all eras but on different games(yes, I see this as an Ultimate version too >.>) So I'm leaving this up to whoever does the challenge xD

"The best path between two points is upside-down, between, then inside-out and round again."