View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2013 (10:11 PM). Edited April 6th, 2013 by MrDollSteak.
MrDollSteak
Formerly known as 11bayerf1

Quote originally posted by DoesntKnowHowToPlay:
I asked the spriter who "provided" it and he says he got it somewhere else- judging by the fact that the palette it uses is different from not only your sprite but all of the canon sprites, I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time it was stolen. It *is* a nice sprite, but I'm not quite capable enough to trim it down myself so it'll still look good in 64x64, so I'm just going to go back to the FR Mantine sprite.
Don't worry I understand completely, I never thought you'd stolen it or anything like that, looking at its statistics with 32 downloads and 300 and somthing views I wouldn't be surprised if people were copying it elsewhere or tweaking it. If you'd still like to use it, I've got a 64x64 version myself. I'll post it here in case you want it

http://i.imgur.com/TyUiNCo.png

I was also wondering if you'd be able to spot me a PM or something with some basic information on how you've been able to create new abilities? I understand if this is private information or difficult to explain, but it's a feature I've been wanting to look into and currently don't know how to go about doing it, due to lack of offsets and such. I do understand however that it requires ASM. Thanks for your time!