Thread: FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:14 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetco View Post
But your above post doesn't answer my question. All it does it confirm what I already said. I wanted to know WHY you consider an unfinished hack to be finished. I didn't ask if you would be fixing it at a later time.

...And something else I feel should be mentioned, is that due to the above post, you have now officially stated that neither Agastya, nor DoesntKnowHowToPlay have made hacks. However, this is untrue, as both of them have made ROM hacks that in my opinion, are of very good quality.

I'm not trying to insult you, or make you look like a bad guy, and I sincerely hope that I'm not coming off as doing so. I just think that you should take a little more time to do some research before you start accusing people of things that you only assume to be true.

[Edit] Alright, after reading your edit, it seems that you think people are getting mad at your hack, and only your hack. Though I haven't read the entire thread, I have a feeling that your attitude towards constructive criticism might be part of why people are getting fed up with you. Some of these people are trying to help you, and give you advice. But if you just ignore them and pretend that their comments don't exist, then people begin to get mad.

There is no assuming. Agastya claims he's still working on his hack and "still perfecting" when really it's buried and hasn't been touched in two years say the most. No one you name even has a beta but Bela, and Sk3 has a game but no beta not even an Alpha. I call it a finished game because it is, if there are bugs I missed I fix em. End of story.

Look ROM hacking is for my enjoyment (and everyone else's) and I created DR GAMES for fun and enjoyment. Not for competition, but to know there are people who have smiles on they faces when they play.

What people fail to realize is: no matter who the person is, how they act, or what they game is like. People will play the games because they enjoy it. It's people who take ROM HACKING seriously that make hacking not fun. Just saying.