TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

Nature: Quiet
POKEMON YANG WHITE
3rd Update

BADGES:
4/8

TEAM
Zorad(m)/Arken(m)/Roshu(m)/Valorra(f)/Rianara(f)/Capella(m)

Spoiler:
Level 43Level 42 Level 42Level 44Level 45Level 42

I was so bored most of the day not being at home, so I just worked on my challenge a lot more then I expected xD thank goodness for my laptop and having an emulator on it and transferring save state

THE EVENTS FROM BADGE 2 to BAdge 4
Spoiler:
1-Took on Burgh it took a few attempts to beat him finally after training team to 35, Zorad Evolved
2-Went out Route 4 battled Bianca and Cheren, trained up more after seeing where my other team mates was to be found, I noticed one was at the Desert Resort
3-Reached Desert Resort, it took a little time finally found Joltik (f) named her Valorra; man I never thought I would like that Pokemon until now and the final team member wasn't the much futher away
4-Battled the Nurse person there, got healed up and trained up everyone; more evolutions started to take place
5-Arken evolved to Vanillish
6-Went onto Nimbasa City, helped the Day Care guy; omg the levels compared to my original white xD, battled N and rode the Ferris Wheel
7- Anyway Valorra evolved into Galvantula and Rianara evovled to Ferrothorn
8-Went out to Route 16 took out the trainers and into Lostlorn Forest and got my last team member for Deino (m) named him Roshu, took a bit of work to level him up to the others
9-Went back to Nimbasa and started on the gym stuff
10-Elesea wasn't pleasent took some more work on my part to level up

I thought I had more screen shots...well I'll put em when I get chance to, anyways it's late I'm gonna rest now
Attached Images
File Type: png OneThatGotAwayFeraligatr.png‎ (5.9 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80

Last edited by TrollShammy80; April 5th, 2013 at 11:43 PM.