Thread: [Pokémon] Pokemon: The Song of Jewels
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2013 (08:21 AM).
Make the Colors in the Sky!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to EmeraldSky
Episode 22: "The Tower of Runes! Seeking the song of fire!" (part 1)

"Well, this is it..." Brock mused as he and Wendy approached the Tower of Runes the next morning. "We brave the Tower of Runes and find out what wonders and terrors lie inside."

"In case we don't make it..." Wendy laid a hand on Brock's. "You are one of the best friends I've ever met."

"And to you likewise." Brock replied. With that, he gathered his gear and motioned for the Pokemon to follow him inside.

"Hello?" Wendy called as they entered the first room of the tower. "Anyone here?"

Brock noticed that the walls of the tower were covered in odd runes that faintly glowed every few seconds. "Well, now we know why this place is called the Tower of Runes..."

[But where's Meloetta?] Raku wondered.

[Yeah--if she knows we're trying to find one of her spellsongs, she should at least appear to us, or give us a test of courage--or something!] Satomi stammered, unnerved by the faintly glowing runes.

Just then, an oddly pleasant female voice singing in an alien language resonated through the large room. Cair, in cair, a chár imh gcirlalann,
Emh au bion la ghallran lig cev do slan...

[Who's there?] Tenku squawked, surprised at the voice.

As if in response to Tenku's call, a small sprite-like Pokemon appeared in the room, brushing her green music staff-like hair as she kept singing in the strange language. Hi rì him bò hill ò bha rò hò
Hi rì him bò hìrì ri ri ù
Hi rì him bo hill ò bha rò hò...

Au gcot gida mibrar ach bruin,
Neag emh au ala lel, au gcot mhagád...

Hi rì him bò hill ò bha rò hò

Hinata shook her head. [If Meloetta wants to tell us something, I don't have a clue what she's saying!] Brock just motioned for Hinata to be quiet as he listened to the song...

Ach ogod bion fe mala do bel,
Be lig la gcen en fen arnin.

Brock suddenly found himself tapping his foot in time to the song, making a slow, yet rhythmic beat echo through the room as Meloetta kept singing...

Neag au ciga chellrar fe biga la gcen,
No gorlol do ghallran ach bobrol líor ben...

La teandno nean tadh gcont gola,
Malal letha ke gceiv me ogod...

Mizuchi gasped as she heard Wendy join in the song. Hi rì him bò hill ò bha rò hò

The lightbulb went off in Terra's head. [I get it! Meloetta is testing our hearts--and if they are pure, we'll know her language and sing with her!] She listened intently as Meloetta would sing a verse, then Wendy, Brock, and seemingly hundreds of other voices chimed in on the chorus, Brock doubling Wendy an octave below:

La irian cen la min imh la horn,
Pog ilo no la daus ach la fhinn...

La irnid loran es diro remmenn
La diro remmenn imh é lirbesn limma...

La fernin len gcont tengol learlar
Neag a gcot suínda au lein la fhen...

La silag cen elorona gcoleth
Lelala he delrbid gcot ogar lef...

Hi rì him bo hill ò bha rò hò..

La muistech en an lel an fhiod,
Eg gcot heg nach, her gcot eg lain...

Hi rì him bo hill ò bha rò hò.

La bilola loran é lelfo lí,
Est chellrar gces'g cin é cain lig'n brí.

Ach pim, la ostaliv, lios an la aen
Gcot mhega é cheala cain'n brí gcen!

Kas la ben imh latha éirn resta ferbasar,
La ogod iran gcot na niroladh gelagar!

With that, Meloetta smiled. "Well done, travelers...you have proven yourself worthy to proceed further into the tower." A door on the other end of the room rumbled open to emphasize Meloetta's point.

"How is it we could sing in your language, despite not knowing it innately?" Brock wondered.

"Your hearts were in tune with mine--and your desire to find my jewels is pure and sincere." Meloetta replied. "And not a moment too soon--the seal of fire has already begun to weaken thanks to Team Elegy's attempt to take the fire guardian's Fennekin."

"Oh--you mean Ardea's sadness over losing Kitsune?" Wendy wondered.

Meloetta nodded. "The guardians in anguish , sadness, anger and fear weakens the seals holding Giratina. "The ruby at the top of this tower is the only thing keeping the seal of fire from breaking. I beg you to prove yourselves worthy of its song by braving the tower's trials."

Brock nodded. "We'll do it!!"

"If it means protecting Minami and the world, I'll do anything!" Wendy agreed.

Meloetta smiled. "Very well, then--I'll be waiting at the tower's highest room." With that, she disappeared in a flash of green light.

"Let's go!" Brock led the way to the door leading the second floor of the tower....

To Be Continued...

Diamond FC: 1977 8991 5041 Will trade and battle

Like to RP? Come join us at http://rpforum.niceboard.net/forum.htm