View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2013 (8:58 AM).
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
All of the info we have received from CoroCoro has been posted either on the Main Pokemon Site first or airs on Smash. Barely anything relating to Generation 6 has been different between the three sources. Even with Sylveon. We got Main Site Info, CoroCoro and then Smash in which case Smash showed us only what we already knew. Same has happened in reverse when Smash first aired Pokemon X and Y info before CoroCoro after the International news segment.

I'm not comparing this to what happened with Black and White. I'm not comparing this to what happened with Black 2 and White 2. So far, all three medias give us the exact same info as far as Pokemon X and Y are concerned and none of the three have ever introduced information that was not shared with the other two.

Therefore what ever airs on Smash will be the highlight of CoroCoro Next week. Likewise all the info we get added to is going to be the bulk of the info we get in CoroCoro. Since the info is so close together this go round, CoroCoro may not even have any news on X and Y at all.

Like Shining Celebi says, there may be another info drought after this Saturday's info depends on how big it is.
Ok, i can see your point there. As for today's reveal i feel like it will include one of the things i stated before or it will have a sableye evolution like stated and or it will have an evolution to a previous pokemon.