View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:11 AM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
Small update, but it helps to not fall too behind.

April 3, 2013

I got to train with Baltoy and the rest of my team in the morning before work, and then I sent the 5 Pokémon to Professor Juniper and had Vigoroth, Heracross, Swablu, and Trapinch transferred to me.

April 4, 2013

Dream World: Eelectross. Found: Cherubi that knows Bullet Seed; female Nosepass with the ability Sand Force. This leaves seven more Pokémon to find in the Dream Park, and ten overall in the Dream World! Can I actually do it?

While exploring Route 6, I battled a few trainers, but one of them had a Pokémon I had not seen since my days in Hoenn!

“Castform, the Weather Pokémon. Castform change their appearance according to the weather because of the way temperature and weather affects their cellular structure. Recently, their molecules were found to be just like water.”

I stopped into the Weather Institute on the route, where a group of scientists were studying the effect of the seasons on Pokémon like Deerling. They have since expanded their studies to include the effect of the weather on Pokémon as well. Because of this, they explained to me, wild Castform have been drawn to the area, though in very small numbers. So that trainer caught her Castform right here on Route 6. They also had a special Deerling living there. This one was special because it had an ability unlike other Deerling. Its ability was Serene Grace. They asked if I could take it with me and send it to Professor Juniper so she could examine it. So I did, and returned to the Pokémon Center.
Kalos Medals: 60
Kalos Ribbons: 4