View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Killalao
Sureal killer of darkness

Nature: Calm
Hello, some of you may know me as the writer of the Forbidden Love series, I'm new to this site BTW.

I think what it really comes down too, is whether the writer is able to put there full soul into the story, mixing tragedy with ectasy, basically not letting the story become predictable, and not writing about too much of the same thing. They have to switch things up everyonce in awhile. They have to keep the readers on edge, and keep them guessing as to what will happen next. And a little comedy doesn't hurt either. They have to pay attention to every little scene, and make it come out just right. And if not, they might as well erase it and start again, until it is perfection. Writing is an art form. And as the old saying goes. You can't rush art. And if they're writing a tragic or sad scene, if they themselves aren't crying, it isn't sad enough. Their emotion has to match with what they're writing. And thats that. Or atleast thats how I wrote mine. I mean I've rushed some parts of my story before, and I hated them afterwards, ended up editing the living daylights out of them, and there is still some parts I'm trying to fix. Anyway what makes it hard, is trying to come up with new and fresh ideas each chapter, that don't stray too far from the original plot.