Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Derpizard
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2013 (05:41 AM). Edited April 7th, 2013 by karatekid552.
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by RichterSnipes:
Um...wow. This is just ridiculous! The fact that the pictures alone put a wide grin on my face is already a wonderful sign of things to come upon actually playing the hack. Congrats on this truly humorous release!

I can't wait to see how Derpizard: Origins (or whatever you may call it) plays out.
Haha, thanks. That is what I was going for!

Quote originally posted by KurtCobain:
Hahaha i will try this, but i don't know if it will make me to play until the end
Haha, me and Clacla actually debated putting a warning on the first post to anyone who is not particularly "stable".:D I myself have trouble playing it due to the lack of, well, anything but Derpizards. However, I have come to realize that this hack puts forth several new challenges that many hacks might not:

1) You will never know what pokemon you are fighting in a battle (Unless you cheat and look at the RSE guide:/). This means it will be tough to attack them and hit their weak points.

2) Having a weak starter means you HAVE to train wild Pokemon, but, like the first one, you won't know what you are battling, and, ergo, catching:p, so have fun finding the right ones!

3) You won't be able to tell the difference between people outside of battles and therefore, you will be forced to talk to everyone to figure out who they are.

4) The sheer redundancy might drive you mad:p.

Paired with Simba