View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2013 (06:30 AM). Edited April 7th, 2013 by * typhlosion *.

Quote originally posted by Meganium90:
^ No introduction is stupid! Why would you say that?

Welcome nonetheless. :3 Crystal is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Although I choose Chikorita over Cyndaquil, but I do find Cyndaquil cute <3
I don't know xD Mine just felt like it xD

Thank you! I love crystal *-* Sometimes I choose Chikorita too, but it's too defensive for me, especially Meganium, but it's good to change a little bit the game :D

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Hey there Typhlosion, and nice to see you joined us. I joined here myself 2 years ago because I wanted to interact with fellow Pokemon fans and I had no friends in real life who played Pokemon. I have since made so many friends here and I'd never go back to my life before PC.

I know how annoying school is, I never enjoyed it myself because I always had to go out of town to get to school and I always had problems interacting with classmates and everything. I see you have a lot of favorites as far as Pokemon goes, and Togekiss is actually one of my faves too! It's just a total beast with Serene Grace + Razor Fang = Loads of flinches from Air Slash! And it's cute too, same with Pikachu. He's another of my faves, although my absolute fave is that little blue otter Oshawott.

And it appears you love the ROM hacks here, so why not head over to the Emulation section? It has loads of hack-related discussion you can take part in and there's some nice resources if you want to make your own games. I'm not a hacker myself but it can be fun with all those tools you can use!

Anyways, have a good time here and I'm always happy to chat with you!
Thank you for the welcome!

In fact pokémon is one of the best thing that school brought to my life! Togekiss is a great pokémon *-* Oshawott is one of my favorite in the anime. He is so funny *-*

In fact I do love play ROM hacks. They just feel more complete than the "original" pokémon games, and more challenging. I was there already, but it's too much info to learn and time is short :s