View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:18 PM
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by random-man View Post
Jambo's status "thinking about quitting" disturbs me a lot. This is probably the greatest thing to ever happen to the Pokemon hacking community, and to imagine it unfinished is truely a tragedy. I REALLY hope he decides to complete the project
Even if he does decide to quit, which is his personal choice, we can't decide how he lives his life and if he really isn't into it anymore, we shouldn't force him to stay. I love Jambo, and he is a great guy, but if it is his time to leave, then he should.

However, when he announced that he was thinking about it on RHO social, he immediately asked for volunteers to finish his projects in his absence, should he leave. I will personally guarantee, that if he does leave, that this project will be finished.

I hope that that sets your mind at ease, and please, people, stop asking for a date. When it is done, it is done. Jambo refuses to respond to those posts, so don't even bother. Have a little respect and wait it out. You always have to wait for the best things in life.

Paired with Simba